Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PlayTester NEEDED! [Please read inside for specifications]
Simpanra Offline

Threads: 28
RE: PlayTester NEEDED! [Please read inside for specifications]

Thank you Tans ^_^ and karai, you helped me with voice acting (though i chose to use a male voice in the end, i am still very grateful or your help) so i have decided, I will give the test map to russ and karai, and Tans you can have it if you want to, but equally if you want the final experience to be complete, i understand ^_^

I cannot upload the map from my current location so it will be uploaded tomorrow at the latest =) I will send the link in a private message to you if you respond to this thread saying you want it =)

Also, bear in mind that the story line isn't the most prominent feature of the game at the moment as i am currently focussing on gameplay aspects such as scripted events and sheer terror >D

Thank you very much for your interest and please get back to me on wether you want the beta or not ^_^

Cheers =)

Edd,
NEW IDEA!!!!!!!!!! I can send you the file over email using my college's first class email server =D the file is just small enough to send through it ^_^

Please PM me your emails if you want to receive the map instantly, if you can wait till tomorrow or if you don't trust me enough to hand out your email i completely understand, but if you do send them, please do it over PM as i don't want you guys getting spammed by everyone on the forum for handing out your email =)
(This post was last modified: 05-20-2011, 10:38 AM by Simpanra.)
05-20-2011, 10:31 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: PlayTester NEEDED! [Please read inside for specifications] - by Simpanra - 05-20-2011, 10:31 AM