Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can not play amnesia on windows 7 with intel hd accelerated media graphics
lesley Offline

Threads: 6
Solved: 8 Years, 3 Months, 1 Week ago RE: can not play amnesia on windows 7 with intel hd accelerated media graphics

(08-09-2011, 08:57 AM)plutomaniac Wrote: Are you sure you are playing the game with the correct graphics? There are no red doors, nor those strange things you mention. Show us a picture and attach me here the file HPL.log found under Documents\Amnesia\Main folder.

Aha, it appears I am in a nightmare of my own here, lol. The door is definitely a red colored wood door with rainhall on it. I FINALLY got out of that room and found a switch on a wall, but now I am in the basement and only found 3 bottles of chemicals and have NO clue what to do now...nothing happens I managed to drop them onto a table thats it. they fell behind some testubes and look to be stuck. Oh brother, it LOOKS like a cool game and scary...if the mouse wasn't jerky. I can't pick up stuff off the floor and carry them, they fall on the floor. The hand appears and reappears. Please advise as to correct mouse setting- other than that the graphics card seems to work with the updated driver...I will watch some walkthroughs on youtube maybe. but the mouse and movement is not smooth despite set on smooth....
08-09-2011, 06:56 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: can not play amnesia on windows 7 with intel hd accelerated media graphics - by lesley - 08-09-2011, 06:56 PM