The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cursor not working
Demonseed Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months ago Cursor not working

I've read other people having problems with this (in internet search). I went several pages deep, but couldn't find any other threads about it here. I installed the game. The first few times I tried playing it, my cursur got stuck in the top left corner. Then one time it decided to work and I started to go through the set up of the game. Then an update showed at the bottom right of my computer, which caused the screen to go back to the desktop and the cursor got stuck again. This is the first computer game I have tried to play (beyond solitaire, etc.) and, unfortunetly, I barely know what I am doing. I don't understand the troubleshoots as it seemed like I might have to download something and I'm leery about that. For more info, I am using a laptop, a hp Pavilion dv4-2145dx Entertainment Notebook. Any help is appreciated.
09-05-2011, 06:41 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Cursor not working - by Demonseed - 09-05-2011, 06:41 AM
RE: Cursor not working - by jens - 09-05-2011, 07:04 AM
RE: Cursor not working - by plutomaniac - 09-05-2011, 09:09 AM