Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

[spoiler]who was the guy in the room?
Kedjane Offline

Threads: 13
RE: [spoiler]who was the guy in the room?

Gee, I must have had posted my theory in the wrong thread! <blush>
Anyways, here goes:

The "Spider-Hater" said that he whouldn't open until he heard human voices, so when Philip came and started hitting the door (Trying to open it) he whispered "Who's there" or something alike, but not so loud.
After a while he thought perhaps it accualy was a human (Nothing else whould bother the door, the spiders had learned they couldn't get through) and that perhaps he whispered too quitely, thus not the resque team hearing him and thinking the door simply was jammed.
He decided to open the door and check for whoever was there, he had been stuck a long time now. Upon opening the door a nuts dog attacks him and drags him away.

By the way, what tells he's human? Sure, that could be lazy programmers thinking noone whould notice it if they didn't make it large... but that tounge is huge! The size of a wine bottle.
Could anyone screenshot that hole in the wall, I still havn't seen it! Can't replay the game, since my stationary computer is busted and my portable (The one I'm using now) is waay too weak for Penumbra.

Worst regards, Kejdane.
205 characters remaining.
08-03-2007, 01:11 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
[spoiler]who was the guy in the room? - by Eragon - 06-01-2007, 10:01 PM