The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help, pretty new to coding and scripting.
Rakaesa Offline

Threads: 3
Help, pretty new to coding and scripting.

So i'm not sure how complicated this script is, but it's basically what will happen at the beginning of the map.

At the start, I want the player to wake up in a laying down position on the bed (spawn point is on the bed already.), it doesn't matter if it's due to insanity or not because he awakes from a clanging sound in the next room.

So I need to know the script to do this. Have him wake up in that position, unable to move and the screen a bit blurry, and have his head look towards the source of the sound (Which also has to be played from the same script i'm assuming, and I know i'll need a sound file for it.)

A second script I need help with is the "Door Bang" script that i've seen a few times.

When the player gets up from bed, he'll be able to gather stuff from surrounding drawers and stuff, and then he'll be able to cross the room to the door. When he reaches a certain point, I want the door to bang in with dust falling off of it as if an enemy attacked it from the other side, but only once. Then I want the player camera to automatically look at the nearby wardrobe if possible.

Any help? Sorry if it's too complicated or bothersome.
10-19-2011, 11:07 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Help, pretty new to coding and scripting. - by Rakaesa - 10-19-2011, 11:07 PM