The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Amnesia - The book [Fan-made Project]
Tenshi Offline

Threads: 2
Amnesia - The book [Fan-made Project]

Hello, fellow members. My name is... is... I am Stian Ovesen. I have been playing Frictional Games' Amnesia for a couple of months now, and have gone through all the content several times. Im amazed over how good this game is, and I would say its the best game I have played. The story, music and architecture is perfect and it really made my experience top-notch. The physics in the game is so-so, but since that has nothing to do with this thread I will just leave it at that.

After playing through the game all those times I have made up my mind. I am going to write a book about the storyline of Amnesia: The Dark Descent. The book will follow Daniel, of course, and I will try to write it so it wont omit any of the content. There will most likely be some puzzles or parts I wont use (the 3 rods in the machineroom comes to mind). Im looking forward to working on this and hope that you guys are as excited as I am, although I am happy if you care at all. Smile

If you want to cantact me, wether it's about ideas, motivating words or just mocking me for doing this. If there is ANYTHING you want to talk to me about you can contact me on my e-mail down below.

If you want to keep track of the project I will be posting progression on my twitter and possibly create a blog.

Twitter: @StianOvesen
E-mail: Tenshiur@gmail.com

10-24-2011, 06:06 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Amnesia - The book [Fan-made Project] - by Tenshi - 10-24-2011, 06:06 PM