Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Battlefield 3 sold over 10 million units.
Arvuti Offline

Threads: 10
RE: Battlefield 3 sold over 10 million units.

(10-29-2011, 11:02 PM)kman Wrote: i'm not gonna lie, ever time i see a game like this sell millions of copies even though it's a carbon copy of the last 5 games that came out in that genre, a little more of me dies inside... especially when you compare the numbers to amnesia Sad
There are mainstream games what definetly deserve all of the sales they are getting/will be getting.

also whats not to say that amnesia isnt a carbon copy of penumbra ? Yes the story and the time era are different, but the gameplay is identical. Solve puzzles, monster comes, either hide or haul ass, explore. Repeat x10

That's why I am happy that frictional games next game won't be a horror game, they are trying new things and they are brave enough to take risks. People like their horror games, they are one of the only devs who can do horror properly.
11-04-2011, 06:47 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Battlefield 3 sold over 10 million units. - by Arvuti - 11-04-2011, 06:47 PM