The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Too many logins.' + Can't finish download.
anthonydraco Offline

Threads: 2
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months ago 'Too many logins.' + Can't finish download.

I need help. This is getting frustrating. My internet connection is not that stable, and I seriously have a problem downloading something 1GB in one go. A pararell downloading program doesn't work for the download, and I cannot resume where it leaves off if I dc. This pose a big problem, because this probably means I'll never get the game after paying for it. Not to mention that if I get dc too often, I get 'Too many logins for this order. Contact support.' And I have to wait for an hour to try again.

Is there a way to use parallels download or a way to 'get' it? I paid for it, and now I want my game. All I want is a way to finish downloading the Amnesia file. Please.

**** The real problem now is 'TOO MANY LOGINS.' It still tells me that after two hours of waiting. Please help me unlock the thing. ****
(This post was last modified: 10-31-2011, 05:52 PM by anthonydraco.)
10-31-2011, 03:28 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
'Too many logins.' + Can't finish download. - by anthonydraco - 10-31-2011, 03:28 PM