The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

RIP Antisocialfatman (an Amnesia review)
Cryaotic Offline

Threads: 13
RIP Antisocialfatman (an Amnesia review)

I have just learned the reviewer Stephen Bray (aka Antisocialfatman) has recently passed away due to a heart attack. I generally don't do this sort of thing and I probably never will again, though I deeply respected the fatman. His intelligent bluntly honest style of reviewing and clever observation made him my most favorite reviewer of all time.

The gaming community as a whole most likely has never even heard of him, but for those who have know it has been struck a rather hefty blow. If you would like to get to know his work, here you are.

I just felt it was high time to at least spread a bit of his work somewhere in honor of the man - maybe a few like-minded individuals will appreciate the time he took to do the digital work he has done.
RIP, Stephen Bray.

11-02-2011, 06:27 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RIP Antisocialfatman (an Amnesia review) - by Cryaotic - 11-02-2011, 06:27 PM