The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
* Some issues in my Custom Story - Amnesia! * GIVE ME A HAND PLEASE *
Tiiwh Offline

Threads: 6
Question  * Some issues in my Custom Story - Amnesia! * GIVE ME A HAND PLEASE *

Hello there.
So basically I started to work with my custom story and I love it. I thought of may releasing it someday, but I want it to be as perfect as I can make it! Or else I wont be satisfied! Well since I'm a newbie, and I have only played the real game Amnesia - The Dark Descent. I have some small issues I need help with.
I have this issue with my hps. file. I will copy it so that you guys can look at it:
////////////////////////////
// Run when entering map
void OnEnter()
{

}

////////////////////////////
// Run when leaving map
void OnLeave()
{

}

As you guys may see I haven't included anything yet. Since nothing works! Everything works in my eng.lang file but not in the hps file! It keep crashing. These are the most common issues that I recently had to deal with and gave up on:
- Mementos (Giving the player a memento when pulling a locked door, telling the player to find the key to the locked door).
- Music (Putting music to the game, when entering a specific area/room and so on).
- Sound effects, like a girl laughing when he is entering a room.
I would really appreciate if ANYONE would help me with this. I don't have any problem to understand when people explain, so just go for it. Smile

[Image: deaceaf76907.gif]
(This post was last modified: 11-17-2011, 06:26 PM by Tiiwh.)
11-06-2011, 05:46 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
* Some issues in my Custom Story - Amnesia! * GIVE ME A HAND PLEASE * - by Tiiwh - 11-06-2011, 05:46 PM