Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone in need of a voice-actress?
Fictionult Offline

Threads: 6
RE: Anyone in need of a voice-actress?

(11-15-2011, 06:57 AM)Mewsel Wrote: @Fictionult
I try my best! I've played so many video games with god-awful voice-acting..it's just funny so you can't even take the story seriously.

And I'd be glad to do any voice-acting you may need Smile
I will add you to skype later..mine is the same as on here..mewsel

@Arvuti
Sorry those are the only examples I have. I was wondering if it would be a bad idea, but I thought it showed off my acting abilities at least. It's very different for me to advertise rather than audition, because you don't have any idea of what kind of voice would be wanted or lines to read.

I definitely agree with what you said, it is quite the awkward age for this..but still, I want to try my hardest and if some people don't think my voice is right, that's fine. I just want to voice-act and have fun, so it really makes no difference to me whether I am in something like MLP or Custom Stories. It is because I want to try many different roles, original ones too not just imitations of pre-existing voices. I would like to have as much practice as I can so I can become much better.

But anyways, I will gather some lines and try to get a more serious voice reel done this week to better represent myself.
Alright. I added ya. It will probably say "Kiwi" has added you. That's just another one of my alias'.
Anyway. Can't wait to work with you into the future!
11-17-2011, 02:14 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Anyone in need of a voice-actress? - by Mewsel - 11-14-2011, 01:38 AM
RE: Anyone in need of a voice-actress? - by Fictionult - 11-17-2011, 02:14 AM