Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.22 Average
A Word of Advice for Let's Players and People in General
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: A Word of Advice for Let's Players and People in General

(11-22-2011, 09:14 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote:
(11-22-2011, 07:38 PM)Cryaotic Wrote: Something tells me if I just change the topic title to 'Naked Grunt in the act' it'll get those blind people's attention - however I fully agree with your sentiment.

As I'm fully agree with Your Computer on the issue, I can't be more a agree to this statement either. However, when people open the thread, and when they see the amount of text, I wonder what kind of expression their face will have.

Also, on the topic.
Even if custom story is bad, don't humiliate it, don't insult the people who have work in it. Have some respect. If you can't do this, don't play it, don't upload it.

I hereby condemn all of those who insults the people who puts their work into something in their LPs, and those who comments and likes these LPers. May the humiliation finds thee to remind their acts.
... *cough* pewdiepie *cough*

Posting Freak
11-23-2011, 01:03 AM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Word of Advice for Let's Players and People in General - by Kman - 11-23-2011, 01:03 AM