The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

A game that i have been waiting for a long time
hoppem Offline

Threads: 13
A game that i have been waiting for a long time

Everybody has that game that theyve made up in there mind and thought i would be AWESOME well mine would be an action horror (YES GUNS)and you have like a city that you freeroam around in and while you are out there are zombies (YES VERY OVER USED BUT THERE AWESOME LOOK AT LEFT 4 DEAD WITHOUT ZOMBIES THAT GAME WOULD BE SHIT)and its online co-op with up to like 8 players and everybody has like certain jobs they improve in it sorta like elder scrolls(big fan!!)like there would be scavenger cook or something of that sort and a guard and you could set up shelter and be a builder,set up barricades and such ALSO the NATURAL MOTION physics engine has got to be in it HAS TO!!!!
12-03-2011, 09:11 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
A game that i have been waiting for a long time - by hoppem - 12-03-2011, 09:11 AM