Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Joke Thread: How to make a modern days horror movie
Tommy Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Joke Thread: How to make a modern days horror movie

(12-11-2011, 03:21 PM)Lucke Wrote: I rather enjoyed Paranormal Activity 3. Maybe because it was the first film of the series that I saw, because I though the 2nd was crap.

Nightmare on Elm Street (2010) was also pretty good I thought, wasn't too cheesy and the jumpscares were quite original. (Might have been good because I haven't seen the original though)

Signs. SIGNS!@!@@! ARRGHHH! I bloody love how much I hate this film. I saw it when I was like 8-9 years old and it scared the life out of me and continued to in my nightmares Tongue I don't even think it was mean't to be a horror either. But yes, it uses atmosphere and tension to build up a scene a lot like Amnesia does.

And to through in a 90's childhood classic.... The Faculty. Not a serious horror, but back in the day this was a great original teen horror with a great cast (Elijah J Woods and more)
Just create the Paranormal activities and the rest of the graphics can be done by the animation on the graphics and the major is just to create the first cruelty pictures.

12-20-2011, 03:01 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joke Thread: How to make a modern days horror movie - by Tommy - 12-20-2011, 03:01 PM