The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
extra_english.lang doesnt work
kartanonperuna Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 44
extra_english.lang doesnt work

As soon as I added that key and inventory thingy it stopped showing the texts.

Youre a just a ordinary finnish guy enjoying the beautiful nature of the woods.[br]Then you realize its getting late.Its already rather dark.And then you got lost.You see some fella in the woods,so you go ask him some help.The guy mumbled something in foreign language,most likely russian and had a disturbing voice.And this guy doesnt seem to be very...healthy..mentally.Suddenly he turns around and starts running towards you aggresively.You start to panic and decide to run.[br]After several minutes of escaping this weird guy,you see somekind of cabin in the distance.You go inside without hesitation and lock the door.[br]Now what the hell is this place..?

Hello
[The text is in finnish and hastily written][br][br]
Hello,my name is Jari.I just though I would write in this paper,since theres nothing else to do while waiting for help.So heres my story:[br]
So I came to this cabin one night,looking for help.My car was broken.This place is...abandoned....maybe.The furniture and the whole place is very old.This place is bigger than it seemed from outside,I wonder what its purpose used to be?I still havent explored every place.Some doors are locked...I have found one key already for the downstairs though.The second door near the dining area of somekind doesnt open.And I havent found any keys!Hmm...And I think I'm not alone here...I keep hearing some kind of metal sound.I cant describe it very well.Perhaps its just this old place that is about to fall apart.Sometimes I hear disturbing growling.Maybe its just a wolf or a bear outside.I dont know.[br]The downstairs has such a ..sharp disgusting smell.Dont know what could cause that...Well maybe all the expired food.But..I swear thats not all that smells here...[br][br]

Okay,I'm getting hungry and scared of the sounds.Even the quietest sounds sound so loud and..aggressive.All the food left here doesnt help my hunger,its all expired and rotten.I cant go outside either,Its freezing there and I have no idea where I am!Also,that "man" I saw outside could still be there!What am I supposed to do?!I'm panicking!All this darkness and fear is killing me!I just wanna rip off my eyes![br][br]

Oh my lord oh my lord!Something is coming up here I swear its coming its fucking coming!The foot steps the damn foots steps!Heavy foot steps!!If anyone gets to see this let my-[br][br]

[The text stopped]

Downstairs Key
Hmm...this might be the key to downstairs...

Whats the problemo?
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2012, 06:42 AM by kartanonperuna.)
01-07-2012, 04:18 AM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
extra_english.lang doesnt work - by kartanonperuna - 01-07-2012, 04:18 AM
RE: extra_english.lang doesnt work - by flamez3 - 01-07-2012, 04:21 AM
RE: extra_english.lang doesnt work - by Statyk - 01-07-2012, 05:12 AM
RE: extra_english.lang doesnt work - by Statyk - 01-07-2012, 05:23 AM
RE: extra_english.lang doesnt work - by Statyk - 01-07-2012, 05:34 AM
RE: extra_english.lang doesnt work - by Statyk - 01-07-2012, 05:42 AM
RE: extra_english.lang doesnt work - by Khyrpa - 01-07-2012, 05:51 AM