The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Bugs in the control room.
Googolplex Offline
Banned

Threads: 246
Bugs in the control room.

Yes, in addition of my question regarding the useless steam pipe puzzle, I found some more frustrating things in the control room when you have to repair the bridge machinery.

I don't really know if this are bugs or if FG wants as it is to have different solutions to get the machinery working.

First attempt is, that I repaired the machinery without recognize to put the steam pipes into the holes in the wall. So I never did this puzzle and it seems to be not part of the game. Did it take any effect?

Second thing is, when you first make the piston into the right position you only have to do the same with the weights. But when you don't do the weights into the right position and control the piston again, the levers will be stuck - except the first one on the left side. When you operate it up and down again, the machinery is repaired without doing anything on the weights.
So there are missed puzzles you don't need to do when you try different orders. The game seems to respond very different on the player's method.

It could be artificial, but I think there is something incorrect with the mechanics.

There are three puzzles to get the machinery working, but you only have to do two or one if you experiment out different methods. I don't believe that's normal.

Thomas, as the programmer, perhaps can say something about this issues?
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2013, 05:53 PM by Googolplex.)
01-07-2012, 07:10 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Bugs in the control room. - by Googolplex - 01-07-2012, 07:10 PM
RE: The control room is full of bugs. - by Skashi - 01-07-2012, 07:25 PM
RE: The control room is full of bugs. - by nofsky - 01-09-2012, 07:21 AM
RE: The control room is full of bugs. - by Kein - 01-09-2012, 11:31 PM
RE: The control room is full of bugs. - by Kein - 01-11-2012, 04:25 AM