Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another error! Entering another level!
Tripication Offline

Threads: 19
RE: Another error! Entering another level!

In reply to PM.

What happened to me, was i made the map and I went back to the intro to link the level door with the Sewers, now at FIRST I Opened the ...(file browser)in the MapFile section on the level door. I navigated to my Sewers map, and double clicked it, assuming that would load it. I ran the game, got in, and had the EXACT same error message u had.(All of this was just after reading your thread)So i tried to load the MapFile again, and rather than double clicking it in the FileBrowser(...), i Highlighted Sewers.map and clicked load. I will quickly go test this again but other than that, im not sure.

----------------------------------------
Well, it didnt happen the second time, give it a shot anyway, but all we can assume now is that you have got the .hps or some other name or feild wrong.

Try removing the PlayerStartArea_1 from your level door, you dont need it.
and make sure in your leftway.hps you have at LEAST
void OnStart()
{

}
MAKE SURE YOU HAVEN'T GOT ANY TPOS IN YOUR leftway.hps FILE. The smallest thing is the bigggest

If you really want, or you dont solve this problem and its driving u insane, you can always .rar or .zip the map, and upload it to mediafire.com, then send us the link, and we'll see if we can help.

[Image: speedart__2___yoshimitsu_by_kamofudge-d4yo6kk.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2012, 03:07 PM by Tripication.)
01-11-2012, 02:52 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another error! Entering another level! - by Tripication - 01-11-2012, 02:52 PM