Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What do you think the Legendary Pictures Godzilla should be like?
Tanshaydar Offline
From Beyond

Threads: 17
RE: What do you think the Legendary Pictures Godzilla should be like?

Really? I salute you sir, it was truly a good movie.
Also, 2005 King Kong was something like '98 Godzilla, they took the essence and created a new universe on it; instead of remaking/rebooting something.

As far as I remember, in (original) first series Godzilla became an anti-hero, with an intelligence, even had monster friends; but in second series they decided, like all of those never happened, to shoot a direct sequel to original '54 movie. Even original creators couldn't agree among themselves.
But well, I'd prefer something between first original Godzilla series and '98 movie; and to me, animated series has it all. Goddammit, I used to wake up at 06:00 am to watch the animated series on TV, and I was only 11.

To think that Toho is still in production, it's supposed to give me hope, but I'm skeptical about this. Legendary Pictures would be better to give a go to Del Toro to shoot his In the Mountains of Madness Tongue

01-12-2012, 07:35 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you think the Legendary Pictures Godzilla should be like? - by Tanshaydar - 01-12-2012, 07:35 PM