The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Rock Worm Study, Red as a vamp? and Philip not the same?
Linux.Blue Offline

Threads: 30
Rock Worm Study, Red as a vamp? and Philip not the same?

Stuff on the Rock Worm Study

Spoiler below!
I read the Rock Worm Study (near the end) and it talks on how many adults and I guess you can say teens are around, adults I believe all died. Their lifespan is about 3 days. If this is true, some of these worms were grown or something very recent. The ending says that he will tie a noose and end his life rather than have those worms kill him, but no noose. The only noose I see is in Red's room, and that can not be the same person. Distance is too far, and it just isn't. But I can't locate another noose anywhere. so my guess is, he got killed before he could use one. I'd show you the whole bit on this, but it's 12 pages, and someone may know of a trick to do this in seconds, than to hand right it and then type it out.

Red a vamp?

Spoiler below!
At the very end, when you burn him, you see boards on the ground. They represent a cross. Weather it isn't suppose to be looked at as a cross or not, it just is. You have a board that is crossed like +, it's a plus. It just is. It seems though that I found a lot of these that is in the shape of a cross. This would make sense when he says that he can not kill himself. it is against the rules. Vampires from what I have heard are immortal, and can only die if you drive a stake through his heart, and direct sunlight. Can you burn and kill a vampire? Don't vampires like to eat on the living?
I won't say Red is one, but it sure sounds like he could be. And I went back to count the number of crosses, looks like 7.

Philip not the same anymore?

Spoiler below!
The very end, after being hit in the head, it states something like "The Man who had first descended into the cave is no more."
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2007, 07:56 PM by Greatred.)
08-15-2007, 02:48 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Rock Worm Study, Red as a vamp? and Philip not the same? - by Linux.Blue - 08-15-2007, 02:48 AM