The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP PLEASE: Rendering Software Incompatible?
LucasI3434 Offline

Threads: 2
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months ago HELP PLEASE: Rendering Software Incompatible?

After searching through my computer, I discovered that my Graphics Renderer and Graphics card were both Intel, however they were not Intel HD which is needed to run Amnesia.

After searching through Intel's download site, I found only two compatible matches for my operating system (Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit). They are the same software, but the only difference is that one is a .exe file, and the other is a .zip file.

I tried downloading the .zip file (as per the Have Disk method), but when I began installation, an error message appeared telling me that my laptop did not meet the system requirements for the software. I then tried the .exe file, and the same message appeared.

I was wondering if there was any other Intel HD graphics software anywhere else that is compatible with an Intel Pentium Dual-Core 2.30GHz 2.30GHz processor. I just find it odd that my computer meets all of the requirements for Amnesia itself, but not for the Graphics renderer.

Assistance would be greatly appreciated. I'd just hate it if it's completely impossible for me to play this awesome game on my current laptop...
01-24-2012, 03:18 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
HELP PLEASE: Rendering Software Incompatible? - by LucasI3434 - 01-24-2012, 03:18 AM