Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1 Average
A little kid playing Amnesia : The Dark Descent
Boxcar Racer Offline

Threads: 2
RE: A little kid playing Amnesia : The Dark Descent

(01-28-2012, 02:38 AM)Lucke Wrote: I'm going to try and give as much constructive criticism as possible.

Age - You're only young. The majority of people I know of who play/watch/make videos of Amnesia are a little older. So I think right away your age is a disadvantage unfortunately. This meaning people will not find it right to be listening to someone so young etc.

Trying to be someone else - I know its very hard to not repeat catchy quotes or phrases that you hear from other people but I found that you did it too much. Little references to it wouldn't be too bad on the rare occassion but it almost seemed as if you were trying to be PewDie instead of you.

Maturity - Again this comes with age. 12 is too young to be taking things seriously. Its totally natural for you to be mumbling on a lot about pointless random things.

Swearing - People are put off when they hear a ton of swearing. I like swearing when they're put into clever context rather than just saying it for the sake of it.

In general you just have a lot of bad habits which when gotten rid of, people will actually be able to enjoy watching and listening to you. Best of luck.

Also, is your name "Boxcar Racer" taken from the side project of Blink-182?
I know that the swearing is over the top, but i really don't know why i keep swearing. It's just when i get in front of camera or anything like that. In real life i'm actually shy. It's great to hear some constructive criticism from everyone here.

Oh, and yes it's taken from Blink-182's side project.

01-28-2012, 11:52 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: A little kid playing Amnesia : The Dark Descent - by Boxcar Racer - 01-28-2012, 11:52 AM