Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.78 Average
Killings In Altstadt -Custom story/Full conversion-
SilentStriker Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 26
RE: Killings In Altstadt -Custom story/Full conversion-

(03-18-2012, 04:43 PM)sirchristus Wrote:
(03-17-2012, 12:52 AM)SilentStriker Wrote:
(03-16-2012, 06:28 PM)sirchristus Wrote: I downloaded the 1.2 patch (justine) first, and when I try to open it, the "vorbis_window" error appears...
/:

And I'm pretty sure I'm trying to install it on the full version and I downloaded this custom story here:http://www.mediafire.com/?2ldb05ez8pdru7z

Now I tried to download the 1.2 patch (justine) again, but the same problem D:

//By the way, Am I supposed to open the 1.2 patch (justine) thing when it has bee downloaded to my computer?
Have you bought the game? Because you can't install a patch to the Demo version which makes you unable to play Custom stories. You need to have bought the game so it's a full version to play Custom stories and then you can patch it to get justine.
No I havent bought the real Amnesia Dark descent game yet, so I have to buy it first? I don't know.. I hope the game will work when I buy it. I mean I hope I don't have the same error anymore, but okey (=
As Mesuring said, buying it will solve your problem Smile

03-18-2012, 10:53 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Killings In Altstadt -Custom story/Full conversion- - by SilentStriker - 03-18-2012, 10:53 PM