Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
No more Jump scare maps....it is getting unoriginal.
Ahiam94 Offline

Threads: 2
RE: No more Jump scare maps....it is getting unoriginal.

(04-07-2012, 05:54 AM)Cranky Old Man Wrote:
(04-07-2012, 05:33 AM)Ahiam94 Wrote: Why is it that 90% of the threads on this forum are just people complaining about stuff in mods they don't like? Please keep it to yourself, no one cares, that's why after you complain, nothing changes. Jump scares are here, and they are always going to be here, that's all there is to it. I don't mean to sound like a douche, (sorry if I do) but ever since coming to this thread, I've seen SO many threads that are just people complaining.
That because we have high standards, because we are adult people. We don't want to waste our time downloading and playing maps made by kids who can't map. I'm going to start reviewing the maps I play, so that other people don't have to bother downloading stories that are horrible.
Ok, so the way you've replied signifies that you think I'm 5 years old, this is wrong. I'm just as much of an adult as you, and I never said that I enjoy the cheesy jump scare maps that were made badly. I was simply stating that it's annoying that people only use this forum for complaining, when it could be used for something more productive, like giving modders suggestions on how to make your custom story good. Why hasn't anyone made a thread on about giving people pointers on how to get rid of bad textures or things like that? That's all I was saying. I am just as annoyed with these cheesy little jump scare maps that have bad design as the rest of you are, the only difference is, that I don't just whine about it on the forums. If I knew how to make maps, I'd help other people make them better, instead of just crying about it.

I want a Flugelhorn!
04-07-2012, 04:15 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: No more Jump scare maps....it is getting unoriginal. - by Ahiam94 - 04-07-2012, 04:15 PM