The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I WANT AN ULTIMATE AND FINAL SOLUTION TO THIS PROBLEM WITH THE GRAPHICS CARDS!!!!!!!
Banani13 Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 1 Week ago I WANT AN ULTIMATE AND FINAL SOLUTION TO THIS PROBLEM WITH THE GRAPHICS CARDS!!!!!!!

hello guys, I've been researching this and trying to find a solution for this specific problem for over 6 months now and im not the type that makes new threads, so this is serious...

I'll tell the "tale" of my problem from the beginning: So about 3 years ago, i bought myself a laptop, (i think it was hp dv5) and it wasnt bad, i could do decent stuff with it, and even after 3 years, that laptop could still play minecraft without lag etc. about 6-7 months ago i bought myself a laptop (it was supposedly a "gamer lapotp" with super graphics card and all sorts of things) but then i decided to play minecraft and first got introduced to the 2 graphic cards i appearantly have in my laptop. The new laptop we are talking about is a HP dv7 (windows 7 home premium 64-Bit). now it took me a while to find out about the switchable graphics option and did everything i could to make games run good (like skyrim worked pretty good with the switchable graphics option, while minecraft didnt at all). (By the way: my graphic cards are: Mobile Intel® HD Graphics & Radeon ™ HD 6770M). I just bought amnesia, and the first thing did was changing both amnesia launcher.exe and amnesia.exe to high performance on switchable graphics. the strange thing was that the launcher didnt recognise any card though. when i started the game on the start screen i only saw the options (like "play; extras; options; exit" and the big amnesia logo, but the bacground was black (shouldve been some castle entrance) and when i started the game, i could see subtitles, hear sound, see the menu, see my notes etc, but not the actual gameplay, it was dark (there was a softly blinking white dot in the middle of the screen" but it was unplayable.
i restarted the game several times, but always the same result.
Ive updated my ati driver a few months ago, but ,ill try that too now. Why the fuck was I such an idiot to spend so much money on some laptop, which is useless if im not ONLY using it for internet...
I'm really frustrated by now, so please awaiting replies & help
02-29-2012, 09:41 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
I WANT AN ULTIMATE AND FINAL SOLUTION TO THIS PROBLEM WITH THE GRAPHICS CARDS!!!!!!! - by Banani13 - 02-29-2012, 09:41 PM
RE: I WANT - by John. - 07-15-2012, 05:48 PM
RE: I WANT - by Traggey - 07-15-2012, 05:50 PM