Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Developer wanted. (Book Adaption)
neilsugg Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Developer wanted. (Book Adaption)

(03-07-2012, 07:37 AM)Gamemakingdude Wrote: Well, Im willing to do either. Wait til u finish the book or start working on it while the book is being written, btw i also have a on writing horror book as well so i might be able to help out with making it better.

Add me on skype
gamemakingdude
I will do asap. I just reformatted my computer so I don't have skype anymore and my stupid internet won't let me download it for some reason-_- also I lost my computer mic when I moved so I would only be able to type to you. My names Neil by the way. Any chance you could send me a dl of skype? I know that sounds stupid but I would probably be able to dl it that way.
We can exchange words on our books also! How long ago did you start?
I should mention my book is more modern day. I sadly haven't got to play white night but I watch some youtube videos on it and I noticed he did a full conversion mod. I don't know much about that just enough to have a general idea, but I bring it up cause I noticed he turned the lantern in to a flash light. That would be amazing to use that if possible and give credit to him of course..
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2012, 09:34 AM by neilsugg.)
03-07-2012, 09:12 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Developer wanted. (Book Adaption) - by neilsugg - 03-05-2012, 05:02 AM
RE: Developer wanted. (Book Adaption) - by neilsugg - 03-07-2012, 09:12 AM