The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[TheRedButtonChan] Now Playing Amnesia! - Check Out Our Youtube Channel
TheRedButtonChan Offline

Threads: 1
[TheRedButtonChan] Now Playing Amnesia! - Check Out Our Youtube Channel

"Hello Boys n' Girls, Mums n' Dads, Grannies and Grantie's."

[Image: 29z3802.jpg]

This Thread Will Be Continually Updated Regarding The Youtube Channel

OK people so I thought that I will give you some information about the Youtube channel that we have and what to expect from me. Firstly let me say thanks to anyone that has already viewed our video's and I hope you are enjoying them. So the Youtube channel will be there for any games that we come across and we will do plenty of let's plays, we don't aim to be as good as anyone on Youtube and the only goal that we aim for is to provide people with entertainment at my expense of nearly having a heart-attack every time I play horror games.

The Game's I(Kyle) will be playing are Amnesia, Garrys Mod Horror Maps and any other horror game's that are suggested as long as I have the money to afford them but I will listen to any suggestion's regarding game's and try my hardest to get a video up as soon as possible regarding the request.

The Game's Jordan will be playing will mainly be World of Warcraft and other MMORPG's and hopefully he will provide anyone else with useful information regarding those games.

The main reason I have made this post if a few of you are thinking, Well hey kyle this is a amnesia forum why post about other games, and its very clear the main reason i'm posting this here is because Amnesia scare's the Sh*t out of me and there for if you know of any good custom maps that you would like me to play then I'm happy to give them a shot.

Last information before I close this thread is that we accept any criticism towards the video's and from your thoughts and idea's hopefully we will produce great video's in the future.

Thank you for reading this thread, and I hope to see your comment's to give me some idea's.

- TheRedButtonChan.

03-24-2012, 11:30 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
[TheRedButtonChan] Now Playing Amnesia! - Check Out Our Youtube Channel - by TheRedButtonChan - 03-24-2012, 11:30 PM