The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Helpful hints and tips for my custom story.
DanielRand47 Away

Threads: 16
Helpful hints and tips for my custom story.

Hello everyone, (I am a newbie, so please bear with me on my questions.) I'm currently brainstorming what my custom story "Castle of the Living Dead", or "Brute Force" will look like. However, before I do anything else. I do need to know a few things.

1. I know I need a maps and sound folder, but what other folders do I need, and what goes in them?
2. How do I do the text for the .ogg/.snt files in the sound folder?
3. When I change from my first map "00_AssistanceQuarters.map" to "01_MainHall.map". Do I need to change or do anything in the Custom_Story_Settings.cfg or extra_english.lang files?

Again, I am a complete noob, but I really appreciate any generous comments or replies to the above questions.

Also I'm doing a poll on my main thread called "Castle of the Living Dead" on what I should call my custom story. I have one week left till I make the final choice, so show that vote button some love. Here is my link to it: <www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-14182.html> (the name of my thread won't change, just to make it easier for others to find it.)
03-29-2012, 11:45 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Helpful hints and tips for my custom story. - by DanielRand47 - 03-29-2012, 11:45 PM