The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

tiptoeing around traps
AdamP Offline

Threads: 3
tiptoeing around traps

(i thought this would be the best place for this thread perhaps not)
there were several points throughout the game that i had some difficulty doing it as i was suppose to so i did it another way...
was really curious if anyone else used these methods or others on different places.

i couldnt throw that rock at the ladder so i stacked up a couple barrels and hopped up there only to find i couldnt throw the ladder down, hopped back down grabbed a rock, hopped back up and nudged it down

on the icy lake i walked around the edge (took a little jumping)

on the chemicals, i tried what i thought the book told me to and it didnt work so i just associated each chemical with a number and tried all different combos

and i dont know how you were supposed to get a barrel up there to stop that fan, i set one on my head and tiptoed out from beneath it (they dont fall like that, might be a bug worth fixing) hopped up there and grabbed it.

by the message at the beginning using the barrel as a sort of weapon, i assume you were supposed to stand on stuff to kill dogs, which i did much through the first of the game, towards the end this got tiring and i just hunted em down and fought on level ground.
11-25-2007, 09:30 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
tiptoeing around traps - by AdamP - 11-25-2007, 09:30 AM