The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do people realy care about the story in custom storys?
jssjr90 Offline

Threads: 39
Do people realy care about the story in custom storys?

Ok so I was working on my custom story today and while I was anylizing the story part of my custom story, a thought came to my mind. Will people care enough about the story to its fullest, including finding the hidden secret tid bits? Meaning you half to put the puzzles together in your head to get an awnser you are looking for that a question may have arised while playing the custom story.

Now when my mod gets released sometime this year "The Hands That Resist Him" With in my story, the direy notes as well as normal notes might leave a question that may have arised. Some of the questions will be awnsered though the envirment, some will be awnserd by putting the puzzle of information together. With that saying, do you think people today will even care about that?

I think I work too hard on my custom story. I make self questions to my self to make sure no events that will conflict or make those plot holes. I make sure every question will be awnserd, some questions might take of some searching around though multiple notes to link them to find your awnser, but thats only the tid bit facts of events. But rest asured all the main question will be awnserd by just listing to the voice acting...which I have yet to get on to, becouse of im in the process of anylizing every single aspect of all the notes and voice acting lines to make sure it all fits and no plot holes what so ever. The main goal is to keep the player pondering that one question till the end that will be awnsered right at the end.

So with that saying, with all the hard work we put into our custom storys, think other people will care enough of the custom storys to its fullest?
(This post was last modified: 04-17-2012, 03:45 AM by jssjr90.)
04-17-2012, 03:45 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Do people realy care about the story in custom storys? - by jssjr90 - 04-17-2012, 03:45 AM