Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do people realy care about the story in custom storys?
Carrna Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Do people realy care about the story in custom storys?

I'm also quite sure that generally most of people won't be interested in the story. But I'd still ask you to make it as honed as you can.

Personally I've been really frustrated because of maps that are just full of jumpscares and even notes aren't written seriously. They just give me a feeling like they've been made in a hurry and/or haven't actually given any thought to.

Hell, I don't even understand how some people WANT to play games if there's no proper story. Story and characters are the most important things to me, and if either of those sucks I lose my interest and stop playing, no matter how awesome graphics or whatever else there is.

So, there's way too few properly made custom stories out there and it's just SAD. ._. Please make yours one of these rare exceptions that are made with care and thought and you'll have my eternal gratitude. Thank you.

~
04-17-2012, 06:37 AM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do people realy care about the story in custom storys? - by Carrna - 04-17-2012, 06:37 AM