The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Request Animated Model (salary for completed work) FOUND
TeamSD Offline

Threads: 3
Animated Model (salary for completed work) FOUND

Hello

First of all I am going to answer the question why you opened this thread. Yes, this is a possibility for someone to make some money working with TeamSD. Im speaking about amounts of 50 or maybe even 100 euros. Depending how we make the deal and the outcome.

Secondly, I want to introduce myself. For now, this account is the only channel of TeamSD and we have a little CS project coming (thread of its own is coming this weekend, earliest.)

Thirdly, I want to apologize my faulty english and possible grammar errors. I want to note that this request is not a fully offical thread of TeamSD's coming project and is written fast during boring worktime at office. It is just a prework so please do not waste your time complaining on irrevelant matters.Smile

Here we go. If you are capable of modelling a simple humanoid thing and are able to animate it aswell, contact me if you are interested. Bear in mind, that this is not a request for an enemy. Friendly NPC that can walk, is what we are looking for. I am not going to specify the request more because we want to have some mystery around the CS, until it is released.

Contact TeamSD via email for more information:

TeamSD27@gmail.com

Thank you

TeamSD

We have found the modeller we need

(This post was last modified: 04-30-2012, 08:11 AM by TeamSD.)
04-24-2012, 01:34 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Animated Model (salary for completed work) FOUND - by TeamSD - 04-24-2012, 01:34 PM