The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
No Solution??? App store release.
dethklok Offline

Threads: 2
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago No Solution??? App store release.

Good day. I am writing in regards to the current app store release version of Amnesia. Approx. a month ago a lot of people including myself have been having freeze issues with the game. Since this had been happening you have updated the status to "researching a crash issue with the intel hd 3000" Changing it to to "Nvidia or radeon graphics card required." Most recently to "ATI/AMD or NVIDIA graphics, no other card supported"!! I searched the forums to see if there is any help with this issue, also by posting the error logs and no response from anyone. What about all those that purchased this game and can't play it? I feel this is an extremely unprofessional way to handle an issue that so many people are having. By simply looking over it? Not offering a refund? Simply changing graphics card supported in the update status? This should have been fine tuned before it was released. I think there would be a lot more negative reviews on the app store if the ability to review wasn't taken away... This is a brand new computer, with up to date drivers. It has no issue with any other 3d applications. That alone does not suggest driver being the issue. Some sort of resolve would be appreciated as the game does have great potential. Also the whole "run in window mode" to temp. fix the issue, does NOT work. You can't even run this game in window mode on a mac, maybe in windows. A speedy response would be great. TY.
04-26-2012, 06:14 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
No Solution??? App store release. - by dethklok - 04-26-2012, 06:14 PM
RE: No Solution??? App store release. - by jens - 04-27-2012, 06:56 AM
RE: No Solution??? App store release. - by Urkle - 05-03-2012, 05:07 PM