Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
exp/import compounds and editing zimmermancube
Rownbear Offline

Threads: 13
RE: exp/import compounds to other maps?

(05-07-2012, 11:54 AM)darkadders Wrote:
(05-07-2012, 10:34 AM)Rownbear Wrote: Hello I noticed that you could export selection and import objects in the level editor. So I made a shelf fully decorated as a compound and exported it, but I wasnt able to import it to another map. The compound showed up, but it was empty. I figured the import had another purpose, but do you have any idea if its possible to send a compound over to another map?
well

you cant export a combound of objects. it will show up blank. (dont get me wrong, theres an unlimited amount of objects you can export at once; BUT NOT AS A COMPOUND!)

export the bookshelf, but not as a compound; break the compound and export it.
*Facepalms* Well that makes things much easier, tested it and worked. thanks for help Big Grin

BTW, If anyone knows how to remove the walls in the Zimmerman grounds "cube", so there's only the ground and the trees there, it would be awesome. As it is now you cant see the skybox when using it. I guess you have to remove certain parts of the Zimmerman_grounds.dae, I tried messing around but couldnt find out which part to remove. Anyone have a clue?

05-07-2012, 12:12 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: exp/import compounds to other maps? - by Rownbear - 05-07-2012, 12:12 PM