Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texture, Model & Animation Help Cryostasis .DDS for Amnesia?
JPPaperstacks Offline

Threads: 4
RE: Cryostasis .DDS for Amnesia?

Thank you for replying so quick!

@Traggey
Thank you warning me about the laws. I figured it had something to do with the .mat files, thanks Traggey for the detailed information on how to do it. Is it still piracy and highly illegal if I change the textures up a bit? (Mess around with the color, add details, or switch around certain details- I could easily re-make the smaller things if I tried. I thought it was only piracy if you received income from you mod, or sold it, which you aren't suppose to do anyways right?

@Adrianas
I've looked before for free textures online, but I guess I couldn't dig deep enough. Yeah, I figured it'd be mixed up worse than the jointed Amnesia/Penumbra mods- but those still look amazing when you don't jumble them. I actually enjoy the art-style from the games I've been trying, and I wouldn't know where to begin to search for suitable textures. Thank you for warning me about the law. Actually, as for the System Shock rip-off environment, it never occurred to me that I can change the walls and everything to white or gray from black- allowing me for a little change up. :p
05-11-2012, 11:21 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Cryostasis .DDS for Amnesia? - by JPPaperstacks - 05-11-2012, 11:38 AM
RE: Cryostasis .DDS for Amnesia? - by Traggey - 05-11-2012, 11:55 AM
RE: Cryostasis .DDS for Amnesia? - by Adrianis - 05-11-2012, 01:49 PM
RE: Cryostasis .DDS for Amnesia? - by JPPaperstacks - 05-11-2012, 11:21 PM