The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good, complicated stories
pandasFTW Offline

Threads: 21
Good, complicated stories

Hello all!
so, i want to make a custom story ( i,m already working on one, with splitheadproductions, but when i have any spare time, i want to make one myself ) but i am SICK AND TIRED of those, " waking up, unable to recall a thing " plots.... and so, i have made this thread to look for some good plots!
they need to be, may i say, " hard to figure out "... by that, i mean, by the end of the story, i really want the players to, sit there for 10-15 minutes, just figuring out what exactly the plot of this was, AND, i,d like it to have some sort of " deeper meaning" ( i,m dane, i dont know the correct word Smile ) but, i want it to have this deeper, thing to it, so that players may sit and think, about what the deeper meaning of this CS was, kinda like " Nepsis " ( awesome story btw, if you read this thread Smile )
with that being said, the one who comes up with a fitting story will, get a + rating from me, name in credits, username in one of the " core-items " of the CS... this is not to sound like some, sick dude, but i,ve tried this before, and i know, that with these complicated plots, people dont feel like working them out, if they dont get something in exchange Smile

I hope i will hear from someone Smile thx
05-12-2012, 07:50 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Good, complicated stories - by pandasFTW - 05-12-2012, 07:50 PM
RE: Good, complicated stories - by Datguy5 - 05-12-2012, 08:24 PM
RE: Good, complicated stories - by Adny - 05-12-2012, 08:24 PM
RE: Good, complicated stories - by pandasFTW - 05-12-2012, 08:36 PM
RE: Good, complicated stories - by Homicide13 - 05-12-2012, 11:06 PM