The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Challenge/Contest for Custom Stories
CrazyShootin Offline

Threads: 3
Challenge/Contest for Custom Stories

Greetings!

Does anyone else miss the "old" Amnesia? With the massive immersion, becoming a nerve wreck after playing for 15 minutes and feeling your balls shrink to the size of blueberries? I know I do at least.

To the point; The majority of the stories being released are mostly a pile of jumpscares and references to different things. And the original game only has so much replay value.

I would like to propose a challenge to any interested mapmaker / modder that's interested. I want you to try to create the most immersive custom story you possibly can. I know it's not an easy task, but I think everyone would be thrilled to see some of the old spirit in this game get resurrected.

This is still only in the stage of being an idea. But I would be thrilled to see some engagement from the community and maybe even other youtubers. Possibly turn it into a map-making contest, which would bring a lot of attention to the good maps/mapmakers.

Don't know if anyone else is interested in this idea, but it's worth a shot. Smile

Any support would be greatly appreciated! Thank you for your time!

(This post was last modified: 05-15-2012, 10:20 AM by CrazyShootin.)
05-15-2012, 09:57 AM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
Challenge/Contest for Custom Stories - by CrazyShootin - 05-15-2012, 09:57 AM