The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moral Errors (Dark Salvation)
ObsidianLegion Offline

Threads: 53
Moral Errors (Dark Salvation)

Hello once again, forum.

I'm going to cut to the chase here, I have no more moral meaning to make Dark Salvation anymore. I've procrastinated an awful lot. I really want to stop this project.
However, I have a few people that say it's really good. My maps are playable and better than the bog-standard crap you get now like House of Creep and all it's descendants etc - it isn't really say, Tanshaydar standard or Khyrpa standard but they're good nonetheless.

That is not really the issue though. I don't want to disrespect you guys by starting something I can't finish - that's what's bugging me mostly. I don't really see any good reward in it other than respect.

Please know that I do want to entertain you guys but I guess I' m just a novice scripter and level designer. I do try. I fail quite alot though.

"Good men mean well; they just don't always end up doing well." -Isaac Clarke, Dead Space 2, Chapter 12
05-27-2012, 04:49 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Moral Errors (Dark Salvation) - by ObsidianLegion - 05-27-2012, 04:49 PM
RE: Moral Errors (Dark Salvation) - by Traggey - 05-27-2012, 05:35 PM
RE: Moral Errors (Dark Salvation) - by Adny - 05-27-2012, 06:01 PM
RE: Moral Errors (Dark Salvation) - by Adny - 05-27-2012, 06:58 PM