Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Some quick questions. Please answer when you have finished the game
treiral Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Some quick questions. Please answer when you have finished the game

1) What puzzles did you like the best? Why did you like them?

Dinamite security codes, because were the more complex ones. But I like the monster solutions too, specially the worm and the computer room guy. (In fact, i like more the tech demo winged monster and the chase from the worm in Overture)

2) What puzzles where the hardest to solve? Why where they so hard and what kind of solutions did you try before finding the correct one?

Gas leak in Chemical Store, but because I throw everything I can to the pipe and didn't broke.
I like the Dinamite security codes too, jumping over them or finding the key.

3) How did you find the pacing in the game? Where there any particularly slow moments or some moments where too many things happened?

I find pace in almost ANY room that I know there's not zombies (or dogs, lol). The timing of events where perfect, specially when Clarence mess up with what I see or hear.

4) How did you like the variation of events and gameplay elements? Could there have been more diversity or should there be more focus on the gameplay?

I cpypaste this:
The gameplay it's well balanced: puzzle solving, stealth and exploration perfectly mixed. For future games adding a bit of action could be good, but not too much: maybe giving a gun but a limited supply of ammo, using it as a limited and last resort to save your life, I dunno, just an idea.

5) How did you like the characters in the game? Was their voices fitting? Was the voice acting good? What character did you like best / worst?

I hate Clarence, what is good to the game. And my hope with amabel where crushed perfectly by him. I have no problems with the voice acting and I like no character most.

6) How did you like the ending?

It's fine. Very Derleth, I would like a Lovecraft ending more but this is fine too.
02-26-2008, 06:21 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread