The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Model exporting help!
Lucas Offline

Threads: 2
Shocked  Model exporting help!

Hello dear members!

My name is Lucas, I'm 19 years old and study computer science. I guess that's all I could sum up as for an introduction.

I've encountered this nasty problem while trying to get models into amnesia for the first time.
I've read a couple of other threads about this, and none seem to have this issue.

Whilst loading the exported opencollada .dae in model viewer, it looks like this,
[Image: abrucx.jpg]

A small piece of the texture shows up, and a random cylinder in the middle. I've tried to change the size, still no luck. I read a post saying that something with the textures are messed up if this occurs. Well, these are my settings
[Image: 1zdrz34.jpg]

All fiiles are located in the same folder inside the amnesia directory, inside custom_stories to be specific,
[Image: 15flis6.jpg]

I've spent atleast 10 hours trying to fix this. Excuse my dumb mistakes. But I'm sure you guys can fix this in no time.

Have a good day!
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2012, 04:27 PM by Lucas.)
06-09-2012, 03:37 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Model exporting help! - by Lucas - 06-09-2012, 03:37 PM
RE: Model exporting help! - by Traggey - 06-09-2012, 05:14 PM
RE: Model exporting help! - by Lucas - 06-10-2012, 02:21 PM