The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Announcement I create horror/ambient music for Custom Stories[NEW MUSIC ADDED]
maxint33 Offline

Threads: 1
Music  I create horror/ambient music for Custom Stories[NEW MUSIC ADDED]

I have made a couple of music files that have a creepy ambient theme, and I was thinking that some of them would be perfect for modders and their Custom Stories.
If anyone would like to have custom music, PM me with your ideas and styles that you want with your CS.
IMPORTANT: I am looking for custom stories that have a good development going on, I don't want to help someone with a small custom story that has lame jumpscares and predictable outcomes. I want to help people who are working just as hard as I am to create good stories. You must have a lot of progress with your custom story, so that I know its actually going somewhere and I'm not wasting my time..
Hopefully I can help! Big Grin
(side note: the music sounds a lot better with headphones)

I make custom music for custom stories, and I'm always glad to! PM me with your preferences!
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2013, 01:39 PM by maxint33.)
06-16-2012, 03:00 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
I create horror/ambient music for Custom Stories[NEW MUSIC ADDED] - by maxint33 - 06-16-2012, 03:00 PM
RE: Open to help modders with Music - by maxint33 - 06-16-2012, 03:28 PM
RE: Open to help modders with Music - by maxint33 - 06-16-2012, 05:15 PM
RE: Open to help modders with Music - by Aresak - 06-16-2012, 06:49 PM