The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Idea that nobody so far had implemented - Read before giving conclusions!
Hardarm Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 39
Idea that nobody so far had implemented - Read before giving conclusions!

My idea would be that a function would trigger on a place, where you have to find something hidden, like a key or a book. The particularity is that this function would kill the monotony in a place that you know like your pockets because you've been searching for this hidden object there. That would be one of the scariest things because it's completely unexpected, because when you search for something in a place YOU KNOW that, if you don't do something visible, anything would happen and you feel SAFE. My idea is to kill the safeness with some function you trigger by doing something that you don't even know you have done; Like a sequence of areas and every area has got a new timer that limits another area to be triggered. When you get to the final area, a scare-function would trigger and you won't even know what you've done to trigger it also because you've crossed that place like over 9000 times.

That would be actually a nice idea IMO and I would hear some comments from you guys! Big Grin

EDIT: READ MY SECOND POST. great way to ruin a thingie i've wanted to write for weeks isn't it? If you guys don't understand what I said don't try to explain it. Thanks. CrazyArts is wrong about my idea.

listen to boards of canada
(This post was last modified: 06-23-2012, 09:11 PM by Hardarm.)
06-23-2012, 07:53 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
Idea that nobody so far had implemented - Read before giving conclusions! - by Hardarm - 06-23-2012, 07:53 PM