The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Ending Discussion (SPOILERS, obviously)
OO Agent Offline

Threads: 5
Ending Discussion (SPOILERS, obviously)

So, did i miss something, or who was the message ACTUALLY sent to? was it the "player" or someone Phillip knew? If its not the player, is he contacting someone else, would that leave it open for another Penumbra without Phillip? (i know this was the last Penumbra, but there could be the story of someone else.)

What happened to Phillip after the message was sent? Did he go crazy or die from exhaustion (since he was panting frantically before you sent the last part of the message)? Did he stay there until he died?

btw to the devs: i was sorta angry when watching the install of the game. i love to play a game and have it unfold before my eyes. when i saw the install say something along the lines of models/howard_corpse, i was like "GAHH!!!!" even though i would assumed we'd see him in some form in this last chapter, i was still alittle angry. so maybe have the next game's installer just give us a percentage of how much is installed? lol

But AWESOME game, i loved it more than the first. Clerence was a great character, i loved his comic relif. i cant wait to see what you guys have in store next Smile
02-14-2008, 10:50 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Ending Discussion (SPOILERS, obviously) - by OO Agent - 02-14-2008, 10:50 PM