Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

The Ending [Reveled][Major Spoilers]
Thaliur Offline

Threads: 4
RE: The Ending [Reveled][Major Spoilers]

kosta081287 Wrote:Well actually i did played it i mean it was fun to hear such things i mean when you not imagine it like a sychizoprenic person but you really have another one in your brain :p.I guess i tought it could be helpfull having more solutions to a problem lol
OK, I agree about the multiple-solutions part. You'd be like a one-man-team.
But almost at the beginning he already starts removing Philip's memories, sends him through a series of nightmarish tests (according to the game files, it actually was Clarence who did it first) and hides things from him (the library door for example).

I thought Clarence was a nice addition to the game, illustrating the infection quite effectively, but as a person, I disliked him right from the start..

Maybe a friendly Clarence would be great to have in your brain. Although it would feel weird, having someone watch everything you do from your perspective.

Oh, maybe you remember him saying "There's nothing I'd like more than to see you suffer horribly" or something similar just after the giant worm died. That didn't sound nice to me.

But I guess it's mostly a matter of personal opinion, so a discussion doesn't make much sense.
Maybe he really has some good sides that I just failed to notice.

Megatron - proving that guns DO kill people since 1984
02-23-2008, 04:02 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread