Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
Shades Of Clarity Episode II (Custom Story)
Descented Angel Offline

Threads: 3
RE: Shades Of Clarity Episode II (Custom Story)

(01-30-2013, 11:12 AM)zoomos Wrote:
(01-29-2013, 04:45 PM)Descented Angel Wrote:
(01-29-2013, 02:47 PM)FuzzyBuzzyLv Wrote: I finished the first part! It was awsome! I enjoyed it as much as original amnesia story! The second part well... steam puzzle ... It took me a hour and i still really have no idea how to finish it! ;D

Thank you! Yes most people found the steam puzzle very hard and dropped the game there. Well it is hard I won't deny that. I won't make any more hard puzzles like this again. You can download a file I uploaded HERE. Replace it with the one in the "maps" folder of my Custom Story. Then start Shades of clarity. Now each time you pull a lever in the steam room you'll see a number on the screen. You have to make this sequence using the numbers displayed. 1,6,8,12,14,16,21,23,25. If you have any problems with it, please post again.

I replaced the file but the numbers are not being displayed, do I have to start it from the beginning or can I continue a saved game in the steam room?

I uploaded a new version of the mod. You'll be able to skip the puzzle if you wait 2 minutes in the steam room. A new lever will appear that skips the puzzle. It will appear next to the instructions chart. And something else. Were you able to see the chart next to the entrance? I tried this on my new pc and I couldn't see it in the editor, though I didn't try it in the game.
01-30-2013, 07:21 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shades Of Clarity Episode II (Custom Story) - by Descented Angel - 01-30-2013, 07:21 PM