Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Request Texture/Rig a model, that's widely requested.
Draghi Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Texture/Rig a model, that's widely requested.

(07-23-2012, 05:00 PM)Acies Wrote: As for lowering the polycount and creating the bones, I could do that. I do not feel confident enough to make the diffuse texture however (I could try perhaps). In case Traggey would be interested in doing the texture that would settle it.

However his computer is currently being repaired.. And he might not do it.
Even though Traggey isn't doing the textures could you still do the polycount and bones?
I could try and find a set of textures and attempt to adapt them to the model.
(07-23-2012, 05:21 PM)Traggey Wrote: Sorry I really can't be doing requests right now, and seeing as this is his first and only post on the forums I'm not sure it would even be worth it.
That's fair enough Big Grin
Can't blame you.
(07-23-2012, 10:04 PM)nemesis567 Wrote: I am unsure but I believe I posted a model of a female corpse fully textured and rigged. I am not sure if I posted the female or male.
I'll have a look through your threads, see if I can find it. I'll edit the first post if I find do.
07-23-2012, 11:47 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Texture/Rig a model, that's widely requested. - by Draghi - 07-23-2012, 11:47 PM