Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

[delete me]
Zaffre Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 50
RE: A bully I knew is now being charged with attempted murder...

(11-14-2012, 01:40 AM)Cranky Old Man Wrote:
(11-14-2012, 01:16 AM)Zaffre Wrote:
(11-14-2012, 12:46 AM)Cranky Old Man Wrote: First of all, people - even bullies - do get framed in this world.
Second of all, all kinds of people - even victims of bullying - can murder too.

I don't believe in justice or laws. I don't believe in murder being bad. It's just a means to an end. I don't see a connection between murder and bad people.
I have to agree with you, in a sense. Often people who bully or commit crimes have been bullied or had rough times in the past and want to inflict their pain on others. I don't know why people do this, it just makes the world worse. They act like people don't "understand" their pain. It seems like our young generation makes a big deal about little things, like "I just got dumped! Woe is me! I should shoot someone because they need to feel what I feel too!"

Well, while it's overreacting to shoot somebody because of being dumped, spreading the pain is a way of levelling the playing field. If you can't feel better, then at least you won't feel worse than everyone else. This is why I smile when I see people hurt sometimes. It's a welcoming "Glad you could join us." smile.
I can understand that. I went through a divorce at nine, and even though I was depressed at first I got better about it, but I think that's the worst thing that happened in my life thus far. I can agree that people overreact about menial things and take it like it's the worst thing to happen to them, and I usually just think to myself "Welcome to the world, buddy." when someone actually gets depressed over something serious.

As of September 2nd, 2014, I've left the Frictional forums. Check my profile for more details.
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2012, 01:52 AM by Zaffre.)
11-14-2012, 01:52 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
[delete me] - by darkely - 08-11-2012, 06:02 AM
RE: A bully I knew is now being charged with attempted murder... - by Zaffre - 11-14-2012, 01:52 AM