Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

How to play amnesia without walkthroughs?
Gaviao Offline

Threads: 3
RE: How to play amnesia without walkthroughs?

(08-21-2012, 03:49 AM)Damascus Rose Wrote:
(08-21-2012, 03:12 AM)Gaviao Wrote:
(08-21-2012, 12:54 AM)Gruntficator Wrote: It's not really fear from the ugly monsters face and sounds, I just fear being catched, spotted or killed xD
and you know what i hate?? respawn on a room with alot of BARRELS!!!!! when i see barrels i scream BARRELS!!! and start throwing them all around the room... trololoololol that happened to me in gary dark secrets,white night, amnesia:inmsonia,horrors from the past chapter 1,pewdie´s revenge,martin´s survival,father´s worst nightmare,lost the lights, aaaand amnesia:the dark descent at the living room.
@topic
i played amnesia so many times that i don´t get scared from the monsters anymore.....only when i´m running and i try to look behind me and IM BEING CHASED BY A GRUNT AND HE IS RIGHT BEHIND ME!!!when that happens i jump from my chair and scream AAAAHHH and i die '-'
P.S: i think the grunt is very cute =3
And* I* Respawn* a lot* When* And* don't* I'm* Amnesia: The Dark Descent* P.S.*
sorry ...my english is not perfect but cmon,everyone understand what i´m saying '-' you don´t need to offend me like that Confused
08-21-2012, 04:04 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to play amnesia without walkthroughs? - by Gaviao - 08-21-2012, 04:04 AM