The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Village Menu Screen
Adny Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6
Village Menu Screen

Village Menu Screen

Description:
This is a background made for Amnesia:TDD depicting a castle overlooking a small village. This is my attempt at making a nice outdoor environment using the HPL2 engine, which I've found rather difficult due to the amount of outdoor objects, as well as their overall quality. This package comes with the background for the main menu as well as some new calming ambient music. I hope you enjoy it!

Installation Instructions:
You can download the mod from this ModDB page (sorry, there are no mirrors as of yet):

To install, simply extract it and drag the redist folder into C:\Program Files\Amnesia - The Dark Descent, overwriting all the necessary files*.

This was made with the retail, non steam-version of the game in mind. If you use the steam version and do not have a redist folder, open the redist inside and drag all of its contents into appropriate folder, overwriting necessary files. I apologize that I'm not familiar with exact directory of the steam files.

*=You may want to make backups of the original game's files just in case you don't find this mod satisfactory. I'd suggest doing so by finding the files to be replaced, and renaming them something like "game_menu_copy.ogg".

Preview:
[Image: a3f5F.jpg]

I rate it 3 memes.
08-22-2012, 06:24 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Village Menu Screen - by Adny - 08-22-2012, 06:24 AM
RE: Village Menu Screen - by darkely - 08-22-2012, 06:53 AM
RE: Village Menu Screen - by Adny - 08-22-2012, 07:23 AM