Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: do you believe that the taking down of parts 2 and 3 of the castle horror series, and both parts of a laugh in the darkness were just? why?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
80.00%
4 80.00%
no
20.00%
1 20.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a few questions regarding the castle horror series
Streetboat Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40
RE: a few questions regarding the castle horror series

(09-01-2012, 03:19 PM)Obliviator27 Wrote:
(09-01-2012, 03:14 PM)kira1000 Wrote: then perhaps it should be mentioned in a sticky or important post, recently gave some advice to an individual working on a diablo custom story. I agree that some of the jump scares can get repetitive, however when you get posts like 'shitty maps are cancer, and those who like them are as well' that is taking things a bit too far.
I believe that Streetboat is working with Vyzor on that one, and Vyzor is modelling for it. As it's a tribute to Diablo in general, the only assets he could possibly rip are the ones from Diablo 3, and those wouldn't fit in the setting. I'm pretty sure making a tribute story is quite alright.
Yeah, that's me. We aren't ripping anything from Diablo 3, because quite frankly, Diablo 3 is a big pile of dookie. It's a tribute to Diablo 1 only, and Vyzor is doing all the models for me. The issue was, I believe, that I'm using music from the game that was released in 1996, from a company that no longer exists. Confused

[Image: signature-2.png]
09-02-2012, 12:44 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: a few questions regarding the castle horror series - by Streetboat - 09-02-2012, 12:44 AM