Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sample Introduction for my Custom Story
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70
RE: Sample Introduction for my Custom Story

Are you allowed to use that TF2 music? I'm not sure actually. Better check in with some people.

As for the introduction itself, it's really nothing special, as all you show is the player walking towards the house, and that's it. I assume there wasn't any movement related script in it based off of the quirky camera movements.

Also plot-wise, you just bought the house right? Did you move in yet? Where is all your luggage from the cottage? Even if you already moved in previously, and left the house for a while, what was your mean of transportation, and where is it? You would have had to gone somewhere far with transportation, because saying that after you put down all your luggage, going for a short walk before coming back, and THEN the custom story starts sounds a bit silly to me as a starting point in the story timeline. Saying that you went to run some errands all day long before night fell would make much more sense at least to me. In this case though, you would have to imply that there was a mean of transportation, or at least say you walked to get there.

[Image: Tv0YgQb.gif]
Image by BandyGrass
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2012, 04:32 PM by Kreekakon.)
09-08-2012, 04:21 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sample Introduction for my Custom Story - by Kreekakon - 09-08-2012, 04:21 PM